According to the last measurements by our government, my salon is closed at least until January 19th 2021.
For questions or bookings after this date, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
I can’t wait to see you again in my salon!
After January 19th or when we are allowed to open our salons, my treatments are subject to the following conditions:
- Stay at home if you suffer from COVID19 related complaints such as a running nose, cough, sneezing or fever. Also stay at home if someone in your household suffers from these symptoms.
Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Not too late (of course;) and not too early to minimize the time you spend in the salon in the presence of other clients.
- We both need to wear a mouth mask.
- On your arrival we will both wash our hands. Hand sanitizer is available.
- For a pedicure appointment, please bring your own slippers to allow sufficient drying time for your nails without having to wait in the salon.
- After each client, I will strictly clean the salon (doors, chairs, tools and pay terminal).
- Unfortunately, I cannot offer you any magazines to read, you may bring your own of course.
- As before, Hand & Foot Treatment Store does not accept cash payments. Please pay by card or online payment.
- In order to be able to keep the distance, please come to your appointment alone. You can bring your dog 😉